2007/10/09

An email to the Transport Complaints Unit, HK SAR Govt.

Dear Miss Wong,

Thank you very much for your kind attention and prompt reply.

It's absolutely all right to disclose my identity. Please do.

I actually tried to file this complaint direct on the NWFB's website at the same time. Yet their "postmaster" returned my message 2 days later, notifying that it was a delivery failure.
How could one fail to do so on their very official website?!

The other day I saw a dozen people, young and old, waiting patiently at the terminus for over half an hour, without the least intention to complain, as the scheduled interval is just 15 minutes.
Those could be the nicest people in the world, I must say!
I happened to find the person in charge that day. He just attempted to ignore me first in a very bad manner. As I didn't go away, he then aggressively asked me in retort at what time the bus was supposed to depart, even in a worse manner. I pointed at the schedule and named the exact time, then he was silenced.
The bus company just knows their passengers!

沒有留言: